Thursday, September 21, 2006

Wow...

So my friend Cindy writes me this...

GOT A GOOD ONE TO TELL YA: today after lunch, me and Betsy were standing outside our building and i was fixing my shirt in the reflection of the window, when this client walked up and said to me, no need to do that ..u look great--all this crap.. so I'm like,, thanks.. then he goes- im a bushwacker--know why they call me that? so im like, why?? he took out his top teeth, then his bottom teeth--lol then opened his mouth and wiggled his tongue, lolol---i go, "oh hell no", and ran inside.. well, Betsy stayed out there and he goes to her..."she's gonna want to know my name, u tell her its moses-- and u know moses parted the Red Sea.. think of what he can do to me !" lololol how frigin classic is that!!!!!!

Wow all I can say is wow. I mean I'm something of a bushwhacker myself and to be honest... this is no way to advertise... if you want to be a Mr. Pussy (thanks Sex in the City) that's all well and good my friend but you must be referred or discovered... you cannot I reapeat cannot have curbside advertisements for your services... and above all you should not be on welfare... I'm not sure if there's any oral good enough to fall into some shit like that. Toodles. Oh and in honor of this I've decided to go with a cleverly sexual lyric from one of my favorite songs.

If you know me so well
Then tell me which hand I use
"Yes Anastasia" Tori Amos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home