Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Big Things Jerry.... BIG THINGS!!!

Well there's a lot going on in the world of Rye... first thing lets start off by saying I have passed the quarter century mark in the weight loss category... tipping the scales at 26lbs less then two months ago. This is pretty much entirely due to the fact that I have stopped drinking. Which leads me to the second portion of the news about me... I went to darts last night and spent 26 dollars... this as opposed to about 85-115 dollars that I would spend in a night there. Not too shabby... all in all there was $4.50 for the darts and then 10 seltzers with lemon later at a $1.50 a pop... plus tip and you got yourself a relatively inexpensive evening. Nice anywho feeling pretty good about myself but I did just pull a muscle patting myself on the back. Ouch... later.

I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me
"Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" Panic! at the Disco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home