Thursday, October 05, 2006

What the Fork?

So I'm eating Chinese food today and having a quite good time doing so I must admit. So then there is this pompous bastard next to me who when he receives his food asks for chopsticks... this pisses me off. You have a fucking fork in front of you dude.. use it, if you liked eating with chopsticks so bad you'd have your own... I mean you'd probably want to bring them with you to other places, like bust them out at the Mexican place or something. But I digress... this is not what really pissed me off. What really got me is when he received his pair of splinter inducing utensils he began using them. "Why does this piss you off Ryan?" I hear you ask me while your sitting at your computereating lasagna wearing nothing but a smile, um by the way you have some sauce on your... never mind... I'll tell you why this pisses me off... he was using the chopsticks to place food ionto his spoon and then transfer the contents of said spoon to his mouth. Are you kidding me? Am I on some show where they are trying to see if I can resist standing up walking over to him and smacking the taste out of his mouth and if I get through my whole meal without doing so I get to slow dance with an Asian boy? Well I got through the now ruined meal and sadly no Asian boy, so I guess this was not a test... just a demonstration of how stupid some people can be. Unreal...

If I go before I'm old
Oh, brother of mine please don't forget me if I go
Oh, and if I die before my time
Oh, sweet sister of mine please don't regret me if I die
Oh, and if all this gold should steal my soul away
Oh, dear mother of mine Please redirect me if this gold...
Bartender, please fill my glass for me
With the wine you gave Jesus that set him free
After three days in the ground
"Bartender" Dave Mathews Band

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll tell you what I like about Chinese people. They're hanging in there with the chopsticks,aren't they? You know they've seen the fork. They're staying with the sticks. I don't know how they missed it. Chinese farmer gets up, works in the field with a shovel all day. Shovel. Spoon. Come on. You're not plowing 40 acres with a couple of pool cues!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Finally someone who's not afraid to admit that Asian boys are sexy...I would also enjoy posts about the following:

High School Girls
Mr. Belvedere
Table Tennis

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home